Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 01:01:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] This Foolishness Must End!

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,
> All right.  The way I see it, if Glotmorf's society could change a rule
> (which I don't think it could), then mine can certainly change rules.

Well, no, the society rule has been rewritten since then. Any hole that was
there is certainly not there anymore.

Hmm. Got my wires crossed again. According to the judgement of that CFI + rule 18 + the current rules, societies can do almost anything except change the rules. Which means my little win scam worked. Whether or not Wonko's fix worked.

The Game should now be back to normal. Notice that, unlike Orc's attempt at fixing the game, the gamestate will be exactly the same regardless of whether or not the things I did were legal, because I've changed the gamestate to match the state it would have had nothing out of the ordinary ever happened.

Well, lets see here... I patched the current hole and fixed other minor problems, and gave myself a game-recognized spacesuit. What's so bad about that?

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit