Orc In A Spacesuit on 20 Nov 2002 06:19:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Brief update

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Having noticed that there seems to be several nocturnal (relative to me --
you could be morning people in Europe, I don't know) players, I thought
I'd go ahead and post this brief update.

I'm crunching numbers even now. The updated ruleset is posted. A *lot* of
stuff got shelved.

* Wonko's rewrite of the Societies rule passed. Time to start tearing it
  down again, I suspect.

Oh dear god no.  And you suspect correctly.

* The Immunity Idol is gone (long live the Immunity Idol)

I'll miss it.

* For reasons unknown to me, you folks chose to keep my inverted priority system around, even though it seemed to lead to many bad things (potentially).

Oh dear god no.

Fearfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit