Orc In A Spacesuit on 18 Nov 2002 20:14:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Speaking of which...

From: "Orc In A Spacesuit" <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sunday 17 November 2002 09:11 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> I mean, at the moment Mentors do
> absolutely nothing and get a meager 5 points, which, considering all they
> did was put themselves into the Pool, is pretty fair, but not exactly
> exciting.-

I put myself in the Mentor Pool.

Dave, I have repeatedly tried putting myself in the mentor pool. I first did that about 3 nweeks ago. Please update the roster accordingly.

By the way, BvS, you are already in the Mentor Pool. I think that you announced joining it shortly after I did a while back.

Oops. The 'from BvS' at the top threw me off; I didn't see the 'from bd' above it. But bd, you can't join either; you are mentoring Anything McGee right now, and the rules don't allow Mentors to join the pool.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit