Orc In A Spacesuit on 17 Nov 2002 03:42:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Votes for n26

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Saturday 16 November 2002 10:23 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> > > Proposal 1204/0: Sanity is bad. (bd)
> >
> >Yes. The Force is a powerful ally.
>
> Therefore making the game still more unbalanced in favor of the Minister of
> the Force.  Which just happens to be you...

It starts with a 's' and there's only one (or possibly not even one) on the
grid at a time. How helpful would the farce be this time?

Helpful enough. If this passes, I will never touch any bonus box that I do not know for a fact to be non-s. I have no desire to be ejected from the game.

--
bd will vote tomorrow.
BOFH Excuse #183:

filesystem not big enough for Jumbo Kernel Patch

BOFH?

Cordially,
Orc In A Spacesuit