Orc In A Spacesuit on 12 Nov 2002 20:57:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] more resources

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 12 November 2002 03:05 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> >Well, I think I mentioned this once before, but what do you guys think
> >about chunking the old resources/raw materials/units system, and creating
> > a new one with catagories:
> >
> >Resource__Get it from
> >Wood_____Big Sticks, Kindling...
> >Stone_____Big Rocks, Mining....
> >Metal_____Mining, Athames, Big Lumps...
> >Oil_______Mining(rarely), Balls of Wax...
> >Fiber/Cloth_Towels, Worthless Stocks...
>
> Darn wierd spacing.  Maybe that's more readable for some of you.  And by
> the way, that list of sources is far from complete, I just wanted to get
> this idea out here.

Actually, it looked fine in your reply :)

What? No feedback? I guess when I post ideas before proposing them, no news is good news. But I'm serious about wanting feedback. Like it, don't like it, think cloth should be tossed, think we should toss in something like gasoline or gems, or even feel like going out and doing some leg work for me and making lists of items, whatever you think about an idea, I want to hear it. I want to make things as good as they can be. But like I said, if people don't say anything, I guess that means at least they don't have problems with it.

Orc In A Spacesuit