Orc In A Spacesuit on 12 Nov 2002 06:20:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal: Dues

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
{{ _Giving Societies Their Dues_

Add to the end of subsection C.1 of Rule 578 the following:

A Society can collect from its members' inventories, attributes or dimensions quantities as specified in its charter;

Change it to Bandwidth, Points, Score, and/or Junk (or whatever else we decide on--I'm still waiting for your input), and I'll vote for it. Being able to suck up other things, such as BAC or respect, is not something I think is good. Plus, all that societies can have is those 4 (or least will soon on the last one).

Orc In A Spacesuit