Glotmorf on 6 Nov 2002 03:57:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Off Leave

On 11/5/02 at 10:48 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth David E. Smith,
>
>> I just can't escape the feeling that this is not what "Less Is More" was
>> really intended to do.
>
>As far as I can tell, 'Less is More' was intended to simulate the Keywords
>system, but not to do it as well as the keyword system does...

I don't know about "as well as the keyword system"...I started doing it so I didn't have to look in fifteen different places to find things that had directly to do with one another.  I threw in subsections for a couple reasons; I don't remember if at the time I wondered if Dave could store subsections as he stores rules now.

						Glotmorf