Wonko on 4 Nov 2002 05:05:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Refresh voting results

Quoth David E. Smith,

> There were three or four votes for Wonko's refresh prop, and none for
> anyone else's. So, I guess complexity wins again.
>
> I'll try to get it implemented tonight or tomorrow.

Is it really that complex? The goal was to make something that could be done
simply by erasing pretty much everything except our names and Beer cans. I'd
hoped that all you'd have to do was hit '0' a bunch of times.

--
Wonko