Wonko on 2 Nov 2002 02:29:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Refresh Votes

Quoth David E. Smith,

> On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, bd wrote:
>
>> We never agreed on the public forum and administrator.
>
> The last two SOEs were pretty much "we've already got those, any
> objections? no? good."
>
> If you really really insist, I can roll The Pause back to zero, and we can
> have two days of discussion and debate about that, but in all honesty
> that'll probably just get the rest of the players really pissed at you.

I believe we've been using the, "agree unless specified otherwise" strategy
- otherwise we couldn't make any progress without the agreement of On Leave
players like 404NF. If you wanted to disagree, you should have done it when
we started.
--
Wonko