Baron von Skippy on 1 Nov 2002 14:25:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday evening

>>> Wonko APPEALs CFI 1155. Wonko, Glotmorf, and Rob are asked to look it
>over.
>>
>> [[ Holy crap, is the justice system actually working? ]]
>
>If it really worked, there'd be some way of settling this without the
>plaintiff and the appealing party being selected, but I'm not sure that's
>possible. :)
>
>I judge FALSE, citing the same reasons I gave for my appeal in the first
>place. The only reason I can think of why e might not have win is that I
>beat em to it, but people seem to be of the opinion that I shouldn't press
>that issue.

Well, that's two to whatever I might say, so I guess the Baron scored a Win. Which means an awful lot of things change, since some things were based on the possession of points.

In the spirit of conquerors throughout history, would it be desirable that people who score Wins then be able to bestow some titles? Say, one for emself and a couple for other players?

						Glotmorf

-I like that idea... Maybe one title for them and one title each for two other players?-

[[BvS]]