Baron von Skippy on 28 Oct 2002 18:12:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] A Final Farewell

Hey all,

Some of you I know.... some of you I'm meeting for the first time.
Well, for those who don't know me I was a player here back in the
day... and helped usher in such great things as football and
ministries.  Ahh, memories.  Long story short, I fell inactive due to
Real Life (TM) and have been trying to find time to get back into the
game.

Well, I realised a few weeks ago that that just wasn't going to
happen, so I dropped from the lists (not to mention that me as a
player was already gone).  I just thought I'd post here one last time
to bid a farewell and tip o' the hat to those who are still around.
It was a good time, and not one I'll forget soon.  I think I need to
find a slower-paced nomic game to pair with my busy life. :P  I'll
take suggestions...

Right.  Well off I go.  Take care all, and don't let the Gremlins
bite.  (Anyone remember the PIG?)

Cheers,

Eric
(The Player formerly known as Bean)

P.S. I'm not on the list anymore... so if you're going to reply, get
all personal, yo.
P.P.S. B Nomic has had a permenant effect on me...
http://hacknomic.sf.net/ ... page hasn't been updated in a while, but
I'm slowly working on the code :)

-Much coolness. Goodbye, your Beanness. Makes me feel good to know that old Nomic players don't always just fade away.-

[[BvS]]