Baron von Skippy on 28 Oct 2002 17:46:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal -- LOGAS addition

>>{{ _If It Ain't Real, Don't Wave It_
>>
>>Add to the LOGAS the following:
>>
>>. Mentioning a nonexistent proposal on an Administrator-recognized forum
>>
>>}}
>>
>-Who's been doing this?-

Orc and eir Uber. It came up in the latest megatiff. He Has Ubered Me for the Last Time.

						Glotmorf

-This game needs Lawyers, so I can be one and can be paid extra for it. Orc's uberprop is a real proposal which has not yet been proposed. He has a website that will show you as much. On the other hand, his continual speaking of it, combined with its probable great length, make me wish there was a way to celiver a Kick to his hindquarters as well. And on the gripping hand, everyone in this game does SOMETHING to piss everyone else off at times.-

[[BvS]]