Rob Speer on 27 Oct 2002 20:34:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Number Guessing 2

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 10:05:55AM -0500, Wonko wrote:
> Wouldn't that be seven? Six would narrow it down to two points, but you
> wouldn't know which until you guessed one of them...

I assume you mean five would narrow it down to two points, in which case
you might need to make two guesses to make it seven.

I think you could pick the guesses so that one of the possible points
would be outside of the range, though.
--
Rob Speer