Orc In A Spacesuit on 27 Oct 2002 19:57:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] sheesh!

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 10/27/02 at 10:07 AM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,
>
>>> From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> I leave town for ONE DAY and come back to something like 150 new mails.
>>> Granted, most of 'em are for -discuss, but I still foolishly sort all
>>> Nomic mail into the same folder.
>>
>> I'm afraid a bunch of that is Glotmorf and I talking about Societies.
>
>I wish you two could have done that over IRC or something...

Thought about it, but I'd hoped the rest of the playerbase would see the merit in my arguments. Though at what point do/did they become noise-level?

I didn't think that it would cause quite so much email, and I didn't think Glotmorf would be the only one to comment.

As for seeing arguments? I wasn't trying to convince people to vote yes/no, and neither should have you. I was looking for ways to better my proposal, which is why I put it on -discuss until the last minute. You shouldn't have been trying to convince anyone but me, because by convincing me you would get the problem fixed.