Orc In A Spacesuit on 26 Oct 2002 22:23:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] "Fix" fix...er, fix

>How about you just say "When a Player goes On Leave, e leaves all
>societies." And e can rejoin when e gets back. That's pretty dang simple.

Then e loses the benefit of any club props that were made before e went on leave, but passed while e's on leave. That's unfair. Especially because most people go on leave for reasons they can't control.

Yup, that solution does suck, but so does a solution that fractures the gamestate. The best solution is to not let Socities force people to do stuff without em being able to make a decision about it. They can either do what is asked by the Society, or face the Society's wrath (ousting or whatever).

I don't see why you have to complicate things up so much.

Orc In A Spacesuit
wants to know how to make Hotmail stop putting his signature at the top of replies.