Orc In A Spacesuit on 26 Oct 2002 17:44:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] societies 5

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

> If they are not already, make vSOI, vSET, Athena's Society, WBE, and OrcTech
> be Corporations.

WBE doesn't have enough members.

Members are no longer a requirement. Two reasons:
1. If we bring back things like Nonconsolidated Meruinge as set them up as corporations (I have some interesting ideas), they will (initially) have no members, but will indeed be corporations.
2. There is currently nothing good about being a corporation.  Why limit it?

> Destroy all societies other than vSOI, vSET, Athena's Society, WBE, M-Tek,
> OrcTech, The Secret Mookies, and Insert Name Here.

The Upper House is a Society.

Oops.  I missed that in the latest revisions.  Thanks.