Orc In A Spacesuit on 26 Oct 2002 00:14:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] [INH] INH Update

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> It was I who made the Ordinance "All Your Base Are Belong To Us".
> And I didn't mean anything by it; it was in the same spirit as your Fnord rule.

The Fnord rule doesn't apply either, as it's also nonsensical. My point is
that the syntax in the 'All you base' ord. doesn't make sense even if
someone goes and defines 'you', 'us', and 'base', so the attempt to force
the transferrence of points fails even if it were otherwise legal.

Ah.

Orc In A Spacesuit
has had trouble grasping things lately.