Glotmorf on 25 Oct 2002 06:47:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] INH changes

On 10/24/02 at 9:01 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>As a member of INH, I make the following changes.
>
>Create an ordinance:
>Members of INH are either also "your" or "us." bd, BvS, Orc, and Wonko are
>all "us." Any other members are "your" by default, unless changed to "us"
>by
>the Leader.
>
>BNS, points, carryable objects, and control of votes are collectively
>referred to as "base."
>
>Create another ordinance:
>All players of B Nomic are members of INH.
>
>[[Well, that was fun. Time to see what happens now...]]
>
>                                                   [[BvS]]

Well, first of all, since private rules don't have any effect on the game state, nothing happens to anyone not a member of INH.

Secondly, since I was apparently set to "your", I will say now that I will choose eviction from INH rather than submit to the first of these ordinances.

Finally, my own new ordinances, though if I'm leaving in a few days I don't see why I'm bothering...:

1. There exist, within the context of INH, objects called Pinheads, or pINH.  Pinheads can be given from the Leader to acolytes as e deems appropriate, or automatically as the Ordinances allow.  Acolytes can freely transfer Pinheads they possess between them.  Each Pinhead can be redeemed for one of the following:

a. The right to make an ordinance change over and above the nweekly limit.

[[ I think this doesn't interfere with game rule 2, since these Pinheads are only in the context of INH. ]]

2. There exists a Job in INH known as the Executive Watchdog.  The acolyte who holds this Job is chosen at the Leader's discretion; alternately, e may choose to leave the job vacant.  For every instance the Executive Watchdog points out a violation of an Ordinance that results in an acolyte being considered evicted, the Executive Watchdog receives one Pinhead.  The initial Executive Watchdog is Glotmorf.

						Glotmorf