Orc In A Spacesuit on 24 Oct 2002 00:56:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Goodbye, cruel nworld!

From: "The Voice" <nomicvoice0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
It has come to my attention that I have too many other things going on in my life to be able to sit in front of my computer reading a slew of emails every day. Fortunately, I'm not running the game, so I can leave.

SO:

I give all of my points and BNS, split evenly, to all players other than Wonko, BvS, and Glotmorf, with any leftover points/BNS going to Wonko May Not Vote, my Mentee. [[Sorry gents, but I'm giving the working man a fighting chance. :)]]

I formally request a Hand, 'cause that would be cool.

I also probably will be back at some point, but I think that it would be easier for me just to quit now as opposed to staying on leave waiting for Garbage Collection to hit.

Orc, I really hope you get around to proposing Music. I think that there are untold possibilities there.

*Sniff* With great reluctance, I forfeit the game of B Nomic. I'll see all of you on the flipside.

-0-THE VOICE...
Will miss you all.-0-

Goodbye, Voice. I'll certainly miss you. I have Music stored in safe place, and will hopefully get to it soon. Do you have any particular wishes as to what your hand does? Several things come to my mind, but don't strike me as unique. Hopefully you will be able to come back in the future. Hopefully see you then.

Orc In A Spacesuit
raises a glass of champagne