Baron von Skippy on 23 Oct 2002 20:53:10 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] various fixes

I considered the big letters-out-of-letters thangs, but didn't think proportional-type viewers would look good with it. Perhaps I should have risked a kick and used HTML and 25-point type...

						Glotmorf

Well, using my hotmail, they line up just fine both in compose and in read mode. Lets do a little survey, especially since I like charts that line up nice. Everyone look at this:

Each column should line up perfectly, and each row should be the same length:
a b c d e f g h i j
k l m n o p q r s t
u v w x y z | 1 @ M
------------------^

Here, the columns should NOT line up, but the rows SHOULD be the same length (testing multiple spaces:
a  b c    f g h i j
k l m n o4p q r s t
u       y z | 1 @ M

Does everyone see them correctly?
-Looks great, so long as I'm not on a Mac. Those things tend to foul up monotype fonts.-

The only reason I even bother wasting your time is that I plan to use charts in proposals, and want to know if they will work.

Orc In A Spacesuit
just realized he's up much later than he intended to be.

[[BvS]]