Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Oct 2002 09:30:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Judge, may we have a brief recess?

I would just like to say that B Nomic has claimed yet another night as it's now 4:30 AM, and I now composing a rather unique statement as the Defendant in the recent It/Coffee/Tea CFI's. I think that the missing spaces are grammatical errors, and OrcInASpacesuit represents me just as BvS represents Baron von Skippy. Although I would prefer to have spaces when my full name is used.

So, I ask that Glotmorf hold off on his ruling of those CFI's until I am done. The reason my response is unique is that it's a flowchart that I'm going to convert to HTML.

Orc In A Spacesuit
needs sleep, but is unfortunatly Wired.