Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Oct 2002 03:44:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] not game affecting

Just so you know: this isn't related to the game directly. So if you are pressed for time or whatever, you can move on.

I got sucked into an unusual webcomic recently, and so save the rest of you from mental trauma, I won't post a link. However, in one of it's tamer moments, it has something rather interesting when related to this game, and I thought I'd post it.

Before the link, here's a bit of what's going on:
This comic is supposed to be a satire that plays on stereotypes, but seems a bit psycho. Skipping the strange stuff, a guy (named Mr. Cynical) was just drafted into creating a superhero team in a funky alternate dimension (that has these wierd plays on stereotypes). One of these is an elf (does not appear in link) that has long knives and is always coved in blood, cause she kills people a lot, very quickly. She kills Mr. Cynical, very quickly, after an insult. However, he respawns Quake-style (a power given him by the powers that be that drafted him earlier in the strip). Then this strip comes up:

http://comp.uark.edu/nomic/gnome.jpg

Although I don't plan on doing anything more, everyone should prepare themselves for a possible Garden Gnome prop in the future.

And no, I don't glotmean anybdobdy in partiwonkular will do thBvS. I just thing some people are more prone to crazy / interesting / funny / silly / whatever props based on somethings we see out of the game.

Orc In A Spacesuit