Glotmorf on 22 Oct 2002 22:29:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stuff I try

On 10/22/02 at 5:10 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>If the first sentence of this sentence is legal which I believe it NOT to
>be, I do all of this paragraph: I get a billion cups of coffee from It.  I
>drink all but 4, and spill one of each of those 4 on the lap of bd, Baron
>von Skippy, Wonko, and another on Baron von Skippy for eir stubbernes.  I
>then buy the Style attribute "Wired" [[what the hell, why not...]].

The way I parse this, the first sentence of that sentence is, "If the first sentence of this sentence is legal which I believe it NOT to be, I do all of this paragraph".  I'd say this is legal.  The formulation of sentences isn't regulated by the rules, so it fits under the permissibility of the unprohibited.

>If it is legal for me to do all of this paragraph, I buy a cup of grape
>kool-aid and make it a Cup of Whoever Drinks this Wins the Game.  I then
>drink the cup.

Okay...I think you've finally lost it.  You must be truly Wired.

						Glotmorf