Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Oct 2002 13:24:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] The Uber Prop

I have uploaded the current revision of The Uber Prop to my web page, http://comp.uark.edu/~jas29/nomic . Be warned; it's not complete, and I changed some of fundamentals in the lastest go-through (pass) of the prop. If you want to wait until I got through it again and make things more agreeable, and get Actions down pat, wait another few days. If you want to see the current version, go right ahead.

Orc In A Spacesuit
stayed up all night to get this done.