Rob Speer on 21 Oct 2002 07:03:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The Unused Rules

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 09:54:08PM -0400, Wonko wrote:
> Dave said something about repealing everything that people never use.
>
> Well, I just read through the ruleset, and made a list of everything that,
> IMHO seems useless/never used/used badly. So, straw poll time - Who would be
> opposed to the repealing of the following:
>
> * The PIG?
> * Football?
> * Insta-Rules?

I liked Football. I'm not entirely sure why it died, except for the grid
being on fire every other week and the football being disintegrated and
stuff. It gives purpose to a bunch of substances on the Grid.

I like Insta-Rules because they mess with Football.

I like the PIG because it keeps the number of Insta-Rules down.

The rest can die a very timely death.
--
Rob Speer