Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Oct 2002 03:06:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] It

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On the grounds that, "It dispenses tea or coffee!" (r1148/0, __IT__), I get a hundred cups of Tea from It. I drink them all, setting my BAC to -100 and
my style to 100d4.

I buy the style attribute "Wired".

Well, it dispenses tea or coffee, but I have a plethora of reasons why that didn't work:
It does dispense, but when?  Who says it dispenses 100 right now?
Where does the dispensed tea go?  Why should you be able to get some?
No cups.  You need to drink a Cup of Tea, and I don't see any cups.

Ok, so a plethora appears to be 3.  I had more, but that about covers it.

Orc In A Spacesuit
sticks his mouth on It's spout, and dispenses away

-Permissability of the unprohibited, my good green sir.-

                                                  [[BvS]]
Rule 393/0, __The All-Important Default Case__, states:
"Players may not change the game state. This rule defers to all other rules." I don't see the It rule allowing anybody to get a cup of coffee. It just dispenses them. Transfering them to your possession would be a change of game state. And still, no cups. Just rivers of tea.

I know why you were Knight of the Gnome Scam.

Orc in a Spacesuit
mixes tea and coffee, and drinks it.