Baron von Skippy on 21 Oct 2002 01:31:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 24 RESULTS

> Thus, at the end of vote processing, under the "contrary votes = 1 pt."
> clause, BvS shall be awarded a Win.

That's the cleanest Win I've ever seen in Nomic. Devious, yes, but hard
to dispute.
-At least, it was /supposed/ to be... So far, though...-

Congratulations, Baron.

Are you the one who did that Less is More in the first place?
-No, that was someone else. If it were me, I probably would have caught it faster.-

--
Rob Speer

                                                  [[BvS]]