Orc In A Spacesuit on 20 Oct 2002 04:47:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 24 RESULTS

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Proposal 1063/0 (The Fish is Dead, Long Smell the Fish) (Glotmorf):
> AFF: bd, Glotmorf, Squire of Dimness, The Voice
> NEG: Athena, Lord Gregarian, Orc In a Spacesuit, Wonko
> ODD: Baron von Skippy
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-4-0-0). Measure fails. Glotmorf loses 2 points.
> Multivotes or Oddvotes counted (1). Adjust totals manually.
> This one is a bit tricky -- Baron von Skippy pointed out, correctly, that > the current version of Rule 15 doesn't actually contain the "players may
> only vote once" provision. (Since that particular Less Is More was my
> fault...) Anyway, BvS cast 1050 YES votes and 1000 NO votes on this one.
> Thus, at the end of vote processing, under the "contrary votes = 1 pt."
> clause, BvS shall be awarded a Win.
>
> Oh yeah, that also means this measure passes, and Glotmorf scores 12
> points. :) (Repealed rule 939.)

BvS's winning is uncertain until we get the results of the CFI regarding my
"Everyone's a member" societies. I contend that they were legal, and
therefore I've already won and a rule is in effect which says, "players may
not win".

-Oh hell. Well, if your societies were legal, then everyone is screwed over pointswise and you hold all BNS. If they didn't, then everyone is screwed over pointwise but hold their BNS. Also, if you're right, we have a massive problem, because Amalgamated Infinite Loops crashed the game via infinite loop. So I think you'd better be wrong. It makes everyone's lives better.-

                                                  [[BvS]]
No, Wonko May Not Vote *cough* Lord Gregarian would, since e pretty much made Wonko his complete and total slave with his little trickery