Wonko on 20 Oct 2002 04:12:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday night)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Pinhead gives all prop authors 13 points. w00t.

What does w00t stand for, anyway? I never could figure that out...

> Wild Card is perilously close to Garbage Collection as well, and I'd
> rather like for em to return, because I don't like maintaining the Grid.
> :)

Say, if WC goes, could we get Orc to work the website, and keep a 3D copy of
the Grid as the official record? :D

> Robin yanks 11 points from Orc, and gives 'em to Naath.

Wow, that's, like, the first time Robin hasn't taken anything from me!

> Iain is voted Off the Island.
>
> (I don't think revealing this is against the rules: NOBODY voted on
> Nomvivor this nweek. I generated all the votes randomly -- actually, I had
> to do it a few times, until a result with no ties popped up. If nobody's
> gonna play, why'd you create the rule in the first place?)

I meant to, but then I had to go On Leave, and lost my ability to.

> The new Gremlin Number is 47. The Telephone is Ringing.

Got it! Woo!

> BvS' Hangover Of The Ages finally goes away, leaving em with "merely" a
> BAC of 16 or so.

If e has a BAC of 16, doesn't e vote randomly on 11 proposals? And this
overrides eir normal votes on whatever proposals are chosen...? Did you
acount for the fact that it's then highly likely e overrode all 2050 votes?

> All Ministers are asked to submit nweekly invoices, and do that voodoo
> that you do so well (i.e. reports, Weather updates, whatever).

Force Ministry: Done.

> Oh yeah, BvS won. (I haven't done the reset yet, in case someone comes up
> with grounds to challenge eir Win.)

Yeah, a rule forbids it 'cause I won already. Or there are no societies.
Take your pick.

--
Wonko