Wonko on 20 Oct 2002 02:53:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] finally...

Quoth David E. Smith,

> But breaking up r301 into a half-dozen rules would give those rules new
> rule numbers in the 1100-something range (as of right now), and throw lots
> of precedence-related things off. Maybe make r301 a 'placeholder' rule of
> some sort? (I don't have any good ideas right now, as I've still got over
> two thousand votes, literally, to go through -- the party responsible for
> that one knows who e is, and will likely be spanked in the near future. :)

Holy Bleep. You're right. "Less is More: Voting" scrapped the line, "Each
Player may cast exactly one vote on each proposal on any given Ballot."
(r30)

And also, it appears, the bit about changing votes... so we couldn't have
changed our votes this past nweek...

Did anyone try to change a vote?

--
Wonko