David E. Smith on 19 Oct 2002 00:23:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Testing...testing...1,2,3...

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Wonko wrote:

> Is something wrong with my email, or has everyone just been REALLY silent
> for the past few days?

It's that silent thing.

Joel and I have worked out the problems with the Web server (in the sense
that they went away, though we're both a little lost as to WHY they were
there in the first place). Now I get the less-fun job of going through
everything done in the last nweek and fixing all the massive typographical
errors the weirdness introduced, and *then* I get to start adding stuff
for the current nweek's voting results.

...dave