Baron von Skippy on 16 Oct 2002 02:02:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

I dunno what happened with p1123, but it should be fixed now. At least it
*looks* fixed... Apparently, p1117 got mangled as well. DESPITE my having
fixed it three times already, and being absolutely certain each time that
it was fixed correctly, it keeps getting raped.

Maybe it's another problem with Galeon.

Okay, the same problem appears with Galeon, Mozilla, Netscape, and even
lynx. I'm gonna blame it on the Web server, because I can't logically
blame it on anything else. I can make massive form submissions to other
sites, with all of the above browsers. Joel, if you're able to do so, in
the next few days, consider temporarily downgrading back to Apache 1.3.
Apache 2.0 seems to have lots of issues, and I'd like to see if this is
one of 'em.

-Try Internet Exploder, as my girlfriend calls it.-

Anyway.

Orc joins AS. w00t.

Orc borrows 118 points, for no good reason, then spends 40 of 'em on Fire
Gnomes.
-There's always a good reason. We as mortals just can't comprehend it.-

bd repays 10 points to Luigi.

bd gets a Kick in the Ass for that "I heckle Orc." b.s. which I'm putting
under the category of "Unbridled Hostility (TM)" and if there were a
separate category for being a jerk, it'd count there as well. BvS
transfers the kicking points to BNS. (Um, Baron, you really didn't need to
re-copy the whole damn thing for your kick. In fact, never do that again.)
-Sorry. I didn't even copy it, I just hit "reply" and changed the address.-

"The Weirdest Speeder Upgrade You'll Ever See" is a massive copyright
violation :) and a victim of the cut'n'paste bug (which is now appearing
in things that are neither cut nor pasted). So I'll not recognize it just
now, because it'll just get broken anyway.
-Yeah, it's broken enough without further breakage. It's okay, I'll be reproposing it in a couple-few days, so it's just as well.-

WMNV changes eir name to something less confusing. :)

...dave

                                                  [[BvS]]