Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 Oct 2002 03:15:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: Kicks

Baron von Skippy Decreed:
Orc Grunted:
-If I don't deserve it, then you can't kick me. Therefore, I will maintain that you didn't just kick me.-

I don't know if you do.  But if you do, then I do too.

-Clever.-

Thanks.

-Yeah, do I get that Supreme Kicker thing for kicking Gregarian about 6 times for seperate messages? Dave, are you even going to recognize those?-

I did some research, so overworked Dave wouldn't have to. Since many attempted kicks did not go public, these results may not be what some of you expect:

For each message, I list the Kicker and the original subject:
1. Wonko - when Greg joined "my first online nomic"
2. Orc - Greg tried to tie down Wonko "Wonko May Not Anything"
3. Orc - Greg withdrew from other societies, and decreed his masculinity "Some more stuff"

No other html messages or successful kicks went to spoon-discuss.
I actually was suprised by the results, as I seem to have quite a bit of the market share. BvS tried a lot more kicks, both for ones sent to -private, and for the third one, but according to the timestamps in the archives, I beat him to the punch.

Which means if just one of my new kicks work, I'll be a Supreme Kicker of Asses!

If anyone wants to dispute me, just go to the -business archives, and set it to sort by date, and go ahead and dispute. I even included a handy url: http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200210/maillist.html

A reminder to Dave: Whenever someone Kicks someone in the Ass, besides the other stuff, the Kicker gets 1 Mischievousness. People also lose 3 Mischievousness whenever they become Ministers or the target of a Declaration of respect.

Orc In A Spacesuit
listens to "we have cluster flies alas"