Baron von Skippy on 15 Oct 2002 01:50:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Infinite Improbability Drive

>> >it's
>>the
>> >-Ah, got you there. That's the bit at the beginning, where I say "The
>> >following is an excerpt from _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_ by
>> >Douglas Adams, specifically the entirety of Chapter 9 of that book.
>> >Although
>> >the sections in comment brackets should be removed as though this were a
>> >Literary Proposal, that text is not original and Baron von Skippy will
>>not
>> >be given Prose Form points for the passing of this proposal." Although I
>> >could counter-CFI that nowhere does it say in the rules that a Prose
>Prop
>> >(or a poetry one, for that matter) has to be original.-
>>
>>Or any prop.  Still, there is the matter of international
>>copyright...Should there be some rule that says the game itself and the
>>playerbase as a whole isn't responsible for the RL crimes of individual
>>players?
>-Well, I'm not selling or publishing, I'm only proposing, and I don't
>think
>any copyright laws prohibit that.-

Yeah, but if it passes and you get points from it, you're profiting from it. So you'll have to give all the points you earn from it to the Gremlin Fund or...make sure it doesn't pass. :)

						Glotmorf

-I credited the guy already... leave me alone. I am not sabotaging my proposal so that I'm not stealing 3d6 points from the estate of Douglas Adams.-

                                                  [[BvS]]