Glotmorf on 14 Oct 2002 11:40:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Infinite Improbability Drive

On 10/14/02 at 1:14 AM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>I propose:
>
>{{
>__The Weirdest Speeder Upgrade You'll Ever See__

>}}
>
>You know, that seemed like a good idea an hour ago... damn, I'm tired.
>
>                                                   [[BvS]]

Oboy.  A chaos bomb.  Just what this game needs.

First of all, it can do too many bad things to too many people, so I would vote no.

Secondly, it talks about setting random grid squares to type void...I assume that includes surface squares, so that the void is no longer a bottom barrier, it can also be tunneled under.  Um.  I would vote no.

Third, since the whole die roll thing comes after the actual movement thing, it appears the die roll thing overrides the movement thing, so all these ugly things happen when one uses the drive, and one doesn't even get to move.  So I would vote no.

Finally, even if I *were* to vote yes, I'd probably CFI that, even if it's technically a prose prop, it should earn zero prose prop points since the Baron didn't actually, like, you know, whatcha call, write the prose.  Perhaps we can give points to Douglas Adams' estate instead.

Baron.  Get some sleep.

						Glotmorf