Baron von Skippy on 14 Oct 2002 01:20:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Library

Since Orc appears to have more time (or less responsibility) than I do at the moment, I'm turning over to him something I'd started work on once: an assembly of my prose props. What I managed to put together is at

http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/literature.html

And there's a few that I did that aren't even in there yet; those are all more or less Nomilogue related.

I'm sure he'd appreciate it if everyone else dug up their prose props -- the prop number and a text blurb -- and posted it here or to him so he can put those together too. Along with any strays anyone can remember, such as CO's Cheerleader prop.

						Glotmorf

-Okay, here's what I found. There may be more, but I don't know how to look for it. By the way, if you search for "create," you get roughly a metric shitload of proposals, and the first 8 hits from "amend" are written by uin.:

Proposal 486/0 The Riot Police: My first Prose Prop, created Copper, the Police Gremlin. I like to think my writing has improved since then.

Proposal 524/1 If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving is Not For You: Edited the Police Gremlin in a couple of ways. Note: Most question marks in this proposal should be quotation marks- there was a problem transferring this from Word.

Proposal 773/0, 795/0 Foomp!: Created Bomb Gnomes after I realized that Bonus Boxes, based on probability, weren't profitable to open. This was meant to give players a bit of an edge against one of the nastier Boxes.

Proposal 967/1 Healthy Competition, My Ass: Establishes Speeders, as well as setting up the concept of vSET/ vSOI Black Ops. The name is a parody of the original vSOI proposal, __Healthy Competition__.

Proposal 1005/1 A New World to Explore... and Conquer: FAILED, would have set up the Empire Grid.

Proposal 1021/0 vSOI v.2: Created vSET, the first subsection of vSOI, even before I had any idea what to DO with it.-

                                                  [[BvS]]