Glotmorf on 13 Oct 2002 19:03:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Library

Since Orc appears to have more time (or less responsibility) than I do at the moment, I'm turning over to him something I'd started work on once: an assembly of my prose props.  What I managed to put together is at

http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/literature.html

And there's a few that I did that aren't even in there yet; those are all more or less Nomilogue related.

I'm sure he'd appreciate it if everyone else dug up their prose props -- the prop number and a text blurb -- and posted it here or to him so he can put those together too.  Along with any strays anyone can remember, such as CO's Cheerleader prop.

						Glotmorf