Baron von Skippy on 12 Oct 2002 01:32:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Orc's Replies 10-11-02

Wonko originally said:
Give Wonko and BvS each the title: "Knight of the Bulldozers"

BvS said:
-Sounds like a badly spelled second-rate horror movie...-

Orc replied:
If I didn't already have so many projects (uber-prop, library, the real 3D grid, machines, music...), I'd be following up on that...

-BvS groaned: Bleah.-
-----------------
Wonko originally said:
Destroy all Service Malls.

BvS said:
-Oh, I beat you to that...-

Wonko replied:
I don't know... there may be one floating in space somewhere... I think one
was created at the beginning of this nweek... though I don't want to spend
the time it would take to figure it out for sure.

Orc re-replied:
Actually, I don't think BvS destroyed the (18,18) one, as Barney was scheduled to do that.

-BvS pointed out: If I had destroyed it, I wouldn't have any chance of ending up atop a heap of good stuff.-

                                                  [[BvS]]