Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 Oct 2002 20:30:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Wonko, no entropy explosion

Wonko, if the issues I raised are addressed, including the removal of the entropy explosion, I shall declare an SOE and encourage others to do so.

Some of the entropy stuff is needed, but a lot is not.
So, to fix the entropy problem, all you have to do is change where the football goes and add the following lines:

Put all players in Limbo.
Give all players 10 points.
Set all players' Entropy to 0.

And an optional 'give all players 10 points'
While this isn't a true reset, it's pretty close. Just about everything else is either handled by your refresh prop already, doesn't matter, or would be undone afterwards. And a lot of it would just be more bookkeeping for Dave.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is waiting for Wonko to do this so we can have an emergency.