Wonko on 11 Oct 2002 16:15:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] SOE?

Quoth Wonko,

> Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> Mr. A...Is there a current SOE recognition count?
>
> 2. The Baron and myself. I wish it were higher, though.

Sorry, make that "Indeterminate". Two players have officially done it, and
The Voice may or may not have forced everyone else to do it as well. I
suggest everyone else do it if for no better reason than that if it is
determined that there was a SOE while we weren't looking, all hell has
already broken loose.

--
Wonko