Daniel Lepage on 10 Oct 2002 23:40:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Refresh Prop

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

>> From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>>> I think that I and perhaps bd should get something for our attempt to blow
>>> up 40 speeders at once, without using broken rules.  At least a
>>> Mischieveousness increase.  Throwing a bunch of bombs at a bunch of
>>> speeders, trying to get a massive explosion... if that isn't mischievous,
>>> then I don't know what is.  Maybe I should be the Lord of something, and
>>> bd my Knight.
>>>
>>> As for Wonko May Not Vote, I think he should get... something.  E
>>> out-Wonko'd Wonko with that society of eirs.
>>>
>>> Orc In A Spacesuit
>>>
>> -In case you're still wondering, that's why you two are on the T-shirt I
>> suggested. It was hardly a scam, but it did make this nweek a little
>> harder...-
>>
>> [[BvS]]
>
> And I still maintain that buying, dropping, picking up, combining and
> throwning gnomes do not twist or bend any rules.  They are standard actions
> that nobody has any problem with.  And even if the speeders were still
> there, it wouldn't have been anything out of the ordinary to make them
> dissapear.  While we did do something mischieveous, I don't see how it made
> the nweek harder.

Making CFI's is also a standard action which, normally, nobody has a problem
with. bd's issuance of 1000 of 'em was therefore, by your logic, nothing out
of the ordinary.

What BvS is trying to say is that you just generally took *a lot* of
actions. That always makes things more confusing.

--
Wonko