Orc In A Spacesuit on 10 Oct 2002 09:46:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] The mailing list archives

Well, it looks like my BNomic will be messing with my life again - I have an 8:00 class and have to work 8 hours afterward, and it's currently 4:35, and I've been up all night working on the Library. And in what is now yesterday, I missed all 4 classes because I stayed up so late reading the Sluggy Freelance archives at the encouragement of *others* here.

Well, my reason for posting goes is this: when going through the message archives, I was using the 'next message by date' links, and discovered after a while that occasionally it would skip any number of posts. I don't know who's department this is, but I just thought I should let you all know, in case you decide to dig down there. I would like some other people to test this out and make sure I'm not missing anything, and then Dave/Joel might want to say something to whoever's in charge.

Also, I've decided I probably will not be doing a plain-text version of the history. I've just discovered so many cool things with formatting and such that I decided to use them, which will make a plain-text not that great. Don't worry though; I'm not limiting it to Microsort Word format; I'll definitly convert it to HTML, and to .pdf if there's enough demand and I can find someone with the software.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is amazed at how the game has changed.