Orc In A Spacesuit on 10 Oct 2002 02:48:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Refresh Prop

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
-In case you're still wondering, that's why you two are on the T-shirt I suggested. It was hardly a scam, but it did make this nweek a little harder...-

                                                  [[BvS]]

And I still maintain that buying, dropping, picking up, combining and throwning gnomes do not twist or bend any rules. They are standard actions that nobody has any problem with. And even if the speeders were still there, it wouldn't have been anything out of the ordinary to make them dissapear. While we did do something mischieveous, I don't see how it made the nweek harder.

Orc In A Spacesuit

-Nothing Wonko has ever done broke a rule, but that didn't stop eir actions screwing the game up a lot. Anyway, I spent most of an hour hammering out the details of the legality of your actions. Don't tell me they didn't make the nweek harder...-

                                                  [[BvS]]

Only because you didn't see the line "I give ALL my points to bd".

Orc In A Spacesuit