Baron von Skippy on 9 Oct 2002 01:28:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Refresh Prop

Destroy all Points.
Set every one of every players' dimensions to zero, except for Respect.
Give all BNS to the Bank.
Give each player 1000 BNS from the Bank.
Destroy all shares of all stocks.
Destroy all beverages.
Put 150 Points in the Gremlin Fund.
-Whoa there, cowboy. Why? No? What? Okay, I was with you, right up to the "destroy Gnomes and speeders" thing. I mean, no huge loss to anyone there, really, but... points and BNS? What gives? What did they do to you?-

Give each player a T-Shirt with the text, "I survived Nweek 24, and all I
got was this stupid T-Shirt".
-Must all T-shirts have "and all I got..." on them? How about "I survived nweek 24, no thanks to bd, BvS, Glotmorf, Orc, Wonko, or WMNV."-

Did I miss anything?
-LON titles.-

--
Wonko