The Voice on 9 Oct 2002 00:33:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] problems, ideas

What were the problems with my props about Wind and The Hanging Chad? I'd like to change them, but I don't know what the issues were that caused them to be Shelved... kinda makes it hard.

On an unrelated note, I'm toying with an idea about incorporating Music somehow... maybe having different tunes that players could play on different instruments and having them have different effects... does anyone have thoughts on this? Any ideas would be appreciated/possibly implemented. Thanks a lot.

-0-THE VOICE...
Is formulating ideas wildly... not really.-0-