Glotmorf on 7 Oct 2002 03:45:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Wonko's Slaves

--- Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Quoth Glotmorf,

Those Gremlins were only part of the society at the
end of the nweek, after they'd forfeited their chance
to decline consent.

Subsection D.1: "Membership in a Society is voluntary.
An entity is not required to become a Member of a
Society, and may refuse membership if offered or
declared by the Society by stating said refusal on a
public forum."

-- Glotmorf