Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Oct 2002 03:03:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Yet Another question

Would anyone have any proplem with me effectivly doubling the entropy for everything? What I mean is, you get twice as much when you do something, but need twice as much to feel entropy's effects.

The reason I want to do this that sometimes you can get 1/2 a point of entropy, and I would like to excise 1/2 points if possible.

Repeat: this doubling would have absolutely no effect on the game. Just higher numbers.

Anybody have any problems?  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is getting close to done.