Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Oct 2002 02:44:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Um... Right

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Ms. Collingsworth, would you please tell the head of the Special Weapons
department that e wishes an audience with me? Now."
-Ooh, I missed that last time. So... between Glotmorf as Prez (dictatorial), me as CEO (meglomaniacal), and you (I assume that's you you're writing as) as Boss (authoritarian), do we have any major club leaders who aren't power freaks?-

                                                  [[BvS]]

I'm not. I believe in the best for all my employees, so that they may better server OrcTech, and, in turn, themselves.

-It all depends on one's definition of "major club." OrcTech is a newer club that doesn't do anything yet. M-Tek and vSOI, on the other hand, do lots. vSOI lets me buy cheap Gnomes and M-Tek lets Glotmorf get free bandwidth.-

As for the High Mookie, I have no idea.
-That would be... NOT a major club. Yet.-

Well, it's gotten a lot of press attention, and has the leaders of two other major clubs in it's employ, and it is conducting vast amounts of research. And it will do stuff soon, I just am too busy on charity (fixing the game for everybody) to be concerned with greed. But yeah, major is subjective.

Oh, and a spelling correction -- in "they may better server OrcTech,", I meant serve. So that OrcTech can serve them better. By the way, everyone's still welcome to join. Oh yeah, Wonko May Not Vote also wanted in. Let me get on that...

As for the Secret Mookies, well, I just missed that 'major' part. Although, depending on rule interpertation, it could have a lot of members at the end of the nweek.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: So preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his signature.