Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Oct 2002 01:01:08 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Size

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
In addition, there needs to be weight, so
you don't put containers inside containers. The maximum weight would be
determined by the player's STR and CON attributes, modified slightly by DEX.

I've thought a lot about giving people strenght attibutes and stuff, and may tie it into Races and have items affect it, but something that radical doesn not need to be in the Uber-Prop. I want to keep brand new content out as much as possible, and just make what we do now run tons smoother. I've only introduced new systems when I thought they were simplifing what we already do.

But, good thinking.  It'll be real easy to add once the prop's done.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: So preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his signature.