Greg Darian on 6 Oct 2002 21:36:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] my first online nomic

 bd wrote:

On Sunday 06 October 2002 03:55 am, Greg Darian wrote:

> "This charter has these initial members:404notfound, Athena, Baron von
> Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Iain, Naath, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of
> Dimness, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko, Wonko May Not Vote.

Problems:
a) A charter may not hava members
b) Players *MUST* consent to join.

Well, if they don't, t

> 'Wonko May Not Vote' is the High Mookie.
>
> The High Mookie can change this charter.
>
> Anyone can join by saying e wants to and getting the High Mookie to ok it.

IIRC, exiting a Soceity cannot be regulated by a charter.

> The High Mookie can kick anybody out.
>
> This society has a pool of points and BNS.
>
> Anybody can give points and BNS to The Secret Mookies
>
> The High Mookie can give points and BNS to anybody."
>
> I propose this rule
>
> {{__The Mookie Secret__
>
> At the beginning of each nweek, give each member of The Secret Mookies 50
> points and 1000 BNS.}}

You have to make a proposal that creates the rule, but the Admin usually
corrects these.

--
bd

The societies rule says: A proposal may create a Society by stating the Society's Charter. The Charter must include either a list of the Society's initial Members, or criteria for determining the Society's initial Members. If the criteria method is used, the criteria must cover at least one existing entity.

Any Player may, prior to passage of the proposal creating the Society, refuse on the public forum to be an initial Member of the Society to be created. Said Player is removed from the initial Member list or barred from the initial Member criteria.

I don't see anything wrong.

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com